These are just too fun to make.
Yeah, I know Targaryen was suggested for Tolkien in the original
jesteros thread. I'm sorry, but I just don't see it. I think Stark is a better fit for him. Couldn't you just picture him sitting under a weirwood tree?
If you take, credit.
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
Yeah, I know Targaryen was suggested for Tolkien in the original
If you take, credit.
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
I may take some requests for these next.
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
And I'm going to disagree about Anne Boleyn. She is so Tyrell, and I'm sure she's a model for Margaery.
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
And Anne Boleyn being imprisoned for adultery = Margaery being imprisoned for adultery.
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
I'm finding this way too much fun. Must stop now.
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
Ok has anyone ever made any Westeros High icons? Because I feel tempted to do some. Thought I would ask you since you're the mother of WH.
From:
no subject
I don't know Swedish history, and I don't think there were any mentioned in the
Also Evita was not a Lannister. She was a Targ or Baratheon without doubt
I don't know anything about her, so I just took peoples' word for it from the
BTW, I did a set of Westeros High icons right here: http://jesatria.livejournal.com/108776.html
From:
no subject
Not sure about Eleanor of Aquitaine and Anne Boleyn being Lannisters. Eleanor went on the Crusades and Anne Boleyn was very interested in the Protestant cause and religious reform. Somehow I don't see the Lannisters as into that kind of thing. But I don't know where else they'd fit...Martell might work.
Oscar Wilde has Jaime-esque wit. I could see him as a Tyrell, with the beauty-loving, but he might also work as a Lannister.
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject